Thursday, February 22, 2007
Update on Libby's arrival/Latest with Frances
I went to the doctor today and I am 50% effaced and 2 cm dilated. Libby's heartbeat is strong, and everything looks great. We are so excited and ready for her arrival. Frances continues to entertain us. She put on a concert for us the other night singing Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up" with hand motions and all. BeBe and I took her to the zoo yesterday and when she heard the monkeys talking, she said that they were asking for Frances. She kept saying--I'm coming, It's ok--I'll be there in a second like she was there mommy. She's really looking forward to being a big sis--She says she'll feed Libby a bottle, change her diapers, and hold her--We are praying that this great attitude stays when Libby gets here and takes some attention away from her. Have a great day!