Libby is growing everyday. She is so sweet and such a great night sleeper, and she loves bathtime. She has dimples! They are so cute!! She smiles all the time, and she loves for Frances to talk to her. Her little legs are in constant motion--We may have another Frances on our hands! We are trying to get her to take a bottle some, but so far no success there. I love that I'm able to nurse this time, but I'd like to be able to give her a bottle at church or when we're out to not have to go to the bathroom to feed her. We go to Florida in a week, so I'm hoping to work on it more there.
We went to Chick Fila the other day and Frances was scared of the cow (man dressed as). She's never really been scared of anything, but she was terrifiedof him. She had a nightmare and Brent laid down with her in the middle of the night for over an hour--that morning she told us she thought the cow was going to get her. The next night she really wanted me to sleep with her which we've never done so I knew she must really be scared. I told her that I had to sleep in my bed, but that God and Jesus were sleeping with her-She said "Where are they?"-I said- "In your heart" Fr: "No mommy, they're in my tummy" Then she asked "Is God people?" I started going into the spirit thing, then saw the look on her face and said-yes, God is like people--I feel so unequipped for these kind of questions!--She then said--Well I can't see God OR Jesus--I pointed to one side of her and said God's right here and Jesus is on the other side (I know I had just said that they were in her heart, but I knew that she needed them to be beside her too)--She immediately told me I was wrong--God was this side and Jesus was on the other(opposite sides of what I said). All her worries seemed to fade, so I was able to go to my bed--That morning she told me that God didn't stay in her room. I asked her where He went-She said that He went in the den with Daddy, but that was okay-he was still in her heart! I know that's the longest story, but it was too sweet not to share--Every time she is really pushing my buttons, which seems frequent these days, it's good for me to think about all the sweet things she says and does too. It makes my patience a little better. DeDe(Brent's mom) will appreciate this--Frances squeezed her feet into size 3 (she's a size 6) pink mary janes b/c they matched her outfit-already suffering for a cute pair of shoes! (she loves going in Libby's closet and trying on all her old shoes-she has quite a fetish) Hope everyone is doing well! I'll post pics soon.