
Frances on the steps at the Heritage-I can't believe how much it's changed!

At Heritage

We ate at Doc's with Michelle, Tad, Peyton, and Connor Sat night-We had so much fun with them-the boys are precious!!

running around campus

They had pony rides, a petting zoo, and lots of inflatable rides set up by the football field-all the kids had a great time!


At the game-we saw so many people-it was great catching up with everyone! (in pic-Michelle, Jennifer,Leslie,me, and our girls) I can't believe I don't have a better one with Avery Caroline-we had so much fun with Jon and Leslie too! We got in late Friday after stopping in Jackson, MS on Thurs-just 6 hours out of the way-not fun! We were able to go straight to where Jon and Lesie were staying and the kids had the run of the conference room! We ordered pizza and ofcourse Leslie, Michelle, and I had to make an ice cream run afterwards! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friendships from Harding-I love you guys! Emily and Colby-we really missed you! Mi Ranchito was not the same without you!