Friday, February 29, 2008

Back to Mischief

Brent has been out of town this week, and we have stayed at my parents a couple of nights. Last night I put the girls down upstairs and Frances went straight to bed. She usually wants me to stay in there and gets out a couple of times when we're at their house. She had played outside at school and we had gone to get Brent clothes afterwards. I thought she was so exhausted she had just fallen right to sleep. Well, that wasn't the case! I went up to bed around 10:30 and as I was going up the steps I heard singing. Then in the middle of the hallway were foil wrappers everywhere! She had found chocolate ducks yesterday and I guess I should have known she had a plan for them! She had eaten ALL 8! When I walked in she was sitting up in bed happy as a lark! I couldn't help but laugh, but I told her that she'd had enough chocolate to last her for awhile. After brushing her teeth and climbing back in bed it took her a couple more hours to finally fall asleep from the sugar rush! (Just saw this didn't post-this happened thurs)

new background