
Happy Birthday, Uncle Philip!! We ate dinner at my parents Tues night for Philip's b.day. We celebrate every year with the Ramseys. They are my grandparents best friends. They have a son my dad's age and a daughter Philip's age. They have been celebrating together since Philip was born! I cry everytime I see "Miss Elizabeth". She always tells me the sweetest stories about my grandmother and about how she thinks about her everyday. She talks about how much she would love Frances and Libby and how my Frances and Mama Frances are so much alike. Everyone called my grandmother Priss (even my grandad). She was the cutest, sweetest, most fun, and dearest friend to everyone she knew. She wore HIGH heels everywhere-even around the house. (Frances puts them on anytime she gets a chance) Being with them always makes me really miss her.

Heading to the cheerleading competition-so excited!!

Frances really wanted to be in the competition. Everytime a new group went up she asked if it was her turn. They actually had kids her age (and they were wearing sequins) so she just knew this was her group. She jumped up and took off to the stage. Luckily I anticipated this and got her before she made it up there. She had a blast!! It was a little over the top for me. I'm not too interested in having my 3 year old in a competition, but it was a fun night. Thanks Brent for indulging your girls!

Pics from Christines-I know this one is blurry, but I loved Libby's expression.

Thanks Christine for having us! I can't believe I don't have any pics of the girls in theie Easter dresses! I'm sure my mom has some on her camera. Most of you don't care, but I'll post a couple for DeDe and Bic if I get some. Have a great week!