
Family b.day at McCallister's

Yesterday was her actual b.day and I brought cookies up to school.

THE PARTY

The girls had markers, foam fairies, and Hello Kitty stickers to decorate their pictures as they arrived. They also got Hello Kitty tattoos. That was the favorite for sure!

This is the cupcake decor center (ofcourse the cupcakes are missing in this pic-I didn't want bugs to get on them!)

B.day girl and Ella

Frances was so excited about the party hats! She chose them over having a pinata! She wanted to have all the girls from her class at school, so we just had her age group this year. This is always the hardest part for me because I don't ever want to leave anyone out.


I can't believe my little girl is 4!! What a blessing she is! She is always ready for a party and just loves her friends! She has a great heart , is always willing to serve, and has an independent spirit that I know will serve her well when she gets older (even if it gives me gray hairs for the next 18 years). We love you, Frances!!!