Frances set up a little tea party the other day for her dolls and animals. It was so cute. I told her we could have a tea party for her and Libby the next day. We made heart PB & J's, fruit, and chips and cookies for dessert. Frances loved helping make everything, and they both loved having the party! (a very special treat since I don't usually allow food out of the kitchen!) We read stories for over an hour during tea time. They were so content to sit in their chairs and listen.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Tea Time
Frances set up a little tea party the other day for her dolls and animals. It was so cute. I told her we could have a tea party for her and Libby the next day. We made heart PB & J's, fruit, and chips and cookies for dessert. Frances loved helping make everything, and they both loved having the party! (a very special treat since I don't usually allow food out of the kitchen!) We read stories for over an hour during tea time. They were so content to sit in their chairs and listen.