
This pic is on Frances' b.day at school with her teacher "Miss" Melissa. She is such a great fit for Frances. Frances respects and adores her. She is so much fun too. When I went to take cookies, the children were lined up as the sons of Jacob learning more about God and the wonderful stories he shares with us. What more could a mom ask for?

I made cookies with the first initial of each child in the class (and a decorated one). It was so much fun seeing how excited they were to have "their letter" on a cookie.

Standing in your chair is a big deal, and you only get to do that on your birthday. Frances passed out all the napkins, so she sat down last with a table full of boys. As outgoing as she is, she gets very embarrassed when the attention is focused on her. The pics are fuzzy, but in the pic with her hands on her hips her face is flushed and she looks as though she wants to run and hide.)

Missy had Frances bring pics and wrote a paragraph of the things Frances said for the kids to read each day of her birthday week.

I loved this pic b/c you can really see all the rinlets in her side ponytail!
Frances has brought us so much joy in these five years. She has been very independent from day one. Brent and I often talk about on the first few minutes after she was born and how alert she was. She never closed her eyes and looked all around the room. She would turn her head as soon as she heard someone speaking. We didn't realize at the time that we were getting a glimpse of would our sweet daughter would be like. She is always listening and taking everything in. A few nights ago after being in bed for 30 minutes, she ran into the den and said "I know I'm not supposed to be up, but I just need to tell you one quick thing-Did you know that Abby and Libby both end in bby and that the last 2 letters in their names are by, like if I write a book, it would be by Frances." That little mind is always working! She is also very giving, and is a great example to us. This little girl LOVES a party! She likes the decorating, cooking, and most of all entertaining all her friends. The greatest gift of all that she has given us is her love for God. She loves learning more about Him and wants to be like Him. She prays every night for the "bad people" to learn about God and Jesus-this is something she totally came up with on her own and always for Baby Reed and his new heart, her family, friends and for herself. Everything else differs from night to night, but these are the constants. We love you, Frances!