Saturday, November 14, 2009

More Fun in October

 


Double click on the pictures and you can see them a lot better. These pictures are from the Fall Festival, a fun night at the Stephens (check out princess Cutler), Frances' school party (I made the cake balls on a stick. I'm no Martha Stewart, but they tasted yummy!!), Frances' Halloween party at my parent's house (all the girls from her class at school and their families),my mom's 60th b.day luncheon and my mom and Frances at Little House on the Prairie (SO good!!). The kids loved the F.F.! They loved being outside and watching their mommy fly through the air repeling. The Halloween parties were lots of fun too. At the "Girls Party" the kids bobbed for apples(hence the wet clothes, "crafted", ate hot dogs and the fixins, and played games including several of their own. My mom turned 60 on November 1st. I think she makes 60 look pretty good! Happy Birthday to a wonderful mom!
Posted by Picasa

new background