We had a great time at VBS this year. I loved working with Emily, Heather, and Suzanne. I can't believe I don't have a picture of us together. Needless to say, we were a little crazy that week! So many people helped to make it a success. We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church family. I also can't believe that I don't have any pics of the marketplace! It was so incredible! Each class did a craft and created their own booth. Our class had a beauty salon with real salon chairs thanks to Martha Lynn.
Friday, July 30, 2010
VBS 2010-Joseph's Journey-Prison to Palace
We had a great time at VBS this year. I loved working with Emily, Heather, and Suzanne. I can't believe I don't have a picture of us together. Needless to say, we were a little crazy that week! So many people helped to make it a success. We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church family. I also can't believe that I don't have any pics of the marketplace! It was so incredible! Each class did a craft and created their own booth. Our class had a beauty salon with real salon chairs thanks to Martha Lynn.