Frances was so excited to start school! She has Mrs. Austin this year and is in such a precious class. Lilly and Dawson are in her class, and it made the transition to a new school so easy. She was comfortable from day one. Howie is one of her precious new friends, and I feel like they will be friends for many years. Lyla and I took the big girls to lunch after meeting all their friends.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Meet the Teacher Day
Frances was so excited to start school! She has Mrs. Austin this year and is in such a precious class. Lilly and Dawson are in her class, and it made the transition to a new school so easy. She was comfortable from day one. Howie is one of her precious new friends, and I feel like they will be friends for many years. Lyla and I took the big girls to lunch after meeting all their friends.