Sunday, March 11, 2007
No Baby Yet
Well, we made it through the weekend. I got to go to Bunco Thursday night at Kelly's which was a lot of fun, even though Frances managed to break one of Kelly's beautiful artichokes!! I'm soo sorry, Kelly!! We went to the zoo Friday with several friends, and we walked around for 2 and a half hours. I thought that might trigger something, but no. We went to Andy and Rebekah's friday night and had a great time. Brent, Frances, and I ran errands Sat morning, then I went out all afternoon in search of an artichoke replacement, but no such luck so far. I did finally go into Giggles childrens clothing store, and it is so cute!! I probably shouldn't have found that! I wasn't feeling very well, but playing outside that morning, running errands, and shopping, I thought I was just tired. I started having contractions, nothing new, so I went home. I told Brent I thought I was getting sick and about 9:00pm he took Frances to my parents just in case something was happening. Well, about 10:00pm something did happen. I got the stomach virus something fierce! After throwing up 10 times we called the dr. By the time I talked to her, I told her I was actually feeling better and that I thought I could go onto sleep. She said if I threw up again to come straight to the hospital. A couple hours later I got sick again, so we were off to the hospital. I was having a lot of contractions, but I didn't think I was in labor--just very dehydrated. After a few hours and an IV of fluid the contractions finally stopped and I got to come home. I'm feeling a lot better, just a little weak. Libby was not in distress--the main concern (they checked to see if there were any toxins filtrating to her, but I had thrown up enough that she was fine). That was a relief--Now I'm just ready to see that precious little girl!! Thank goodness I got the virus this weekend instead of next! I'm not expecting her until Thursday, but I'll keep you posted. Frances has her spring program the same day, and I'm so sad that we'll miss it!! Both sets of grandparents, her Aunt Jenny, her great grandparents, and great aunt will all be in attendance, so she'll feel well represented! I have a big sister T-shirt for her from Libby that she'll get after the program, and then she'll be told that Libby is finally here and ready to meet her! Sorry for such a long blog! Hope you are all well!