Friday, June 22, 2007

This weeks happenings

We had a cookout at our house tonight with church friends. We are so blessed to have such great friends. I meant to get a picture earlier, so ofcourse half were gone at this point. We'll do it again!
Emily has the magic touch! Thanks for holding my sweet girl!

Frances and Libby with Chet at the zoo-Chet was so sweet. He wanted to hold "Wibby" and kept giving her kisses.






Frances headed to swim lessons with cousin Kourtney




We've had a fun and busy week. I'm so sad I don't have pics of the girls with Brent's cousins from California that were in town this week. Frances had a ball playing with them Tuesday night. We also enjoyed getting together with Josh(our chiropractor and friend) and his wife Jenny at Blue Coast-Brent and I were both at the chiropractor on Tues-his for maintenance and mine for what I like to call "carseat/2yr old-carrying dysplaysia". I know most people don't care about a Frances quote of the week, but I'm putting these in here b/c I'm terrible at writing things down, scrapbooking, etc. Hope everyone had a great week!
Frances' quote: I told her it was time to take her bath and she said-"Well actually, I think I'm going to wipe myself down with wet wipes." (I guess she thought that if they cleaned her hands, why not her whole body) She took a bath.





new background