Saturday, June 23, 2007

I've been tagged

1. Being a mom is the greatest gift I've ever received.
2. I can't remember the last day I've gone without chocolate (it's been yrs)
3. I wish I'd gone to nursing school.
4. I love having a big yard.
5. I'm adjusting to an old house.
6. Brent just got me an early 30th b.day present-a maid!
7. I never thought a clean house could bring me to tears! (well almost)
8. My husband and I are so different, but I'd rather be with him than anyone else.
9. I love laughing with my family.
10. I love concerts from Frances.
11. I love that when Libby hears my voice she smiles.
12. I can never get enough of the beach.
13. I think Grayton Beach is one of the best places on earth.
14. I can count the number of times I've worked out this year on my hands.
15. I think I've really done something when I've walked up and down my street a couple times.
16. I love to make desserts.
17. I love having friends over, but I don't do it enough.
18. I love that Frances has a great time in her all boy play group then comes home and puts her princess clothes on.
19. I love living close to my parents-they are so helpful and fun to be around!
20. I wish my in-laws lived closer.
21. I love shopping with my mom-in-law-we have very similar taste.
22. I feel so blessed to have friends that I've had since birth.
23. I love having friends in different states.
24. I would love to take a shopping trip with these friends.
25. I'd love to do the same with my friends here.
26. Beach trip with friends too!
27. I spend too much time blogging and not enough time reading my Bible.
28. I do love reading Bible stories to Frances.
29. She usually has an idea of a story she wants me to tell(in addition to the Bible story). I think that's when I'm most creative.
30. I get burned out/bored easily. (embroidery)
31. I love making matching outfits for the girls, ofcourse I'm sure I'll get burned out with that too.
32. I eat as much dessert as I do other food.
33. I start every day saying that "Today I will eat healthy"-but it's 8:30am and I'm really struggling not to eat a chocolate chip cookie. (and yes I've already had breakfast)
34. I used to love taebo. I tried a class the other day and almost passed out.
35. I think exercise baby steps are important.
36. I love reading when I get a chance.
37. I don't know my geography like I should.
38. I don't know history as much as I should.
39. I hate to sweat unless I'm exercising-I love it then.
40. I love eating out at nice restaurants.
41. Radius 10 is my favorite restaurant.
42. Maggie's (now sweetpea's) makes my favorite chicken salad-my only pregnancy craving.
43. I've tried every skincare product under the sun.
44. I'm still not satisfied.
45. I love getting facials.
44. I love getting massages.
45. I love getting pedicures.
46. I don't do the above 3 near enough.
47. I want my family to go to a dude ranch when the girls get older.
48. I have a million pictures of my girls, but I'll keep taking them.
49. I love having such a great church family.
50. I feel blessed to have such a great big brother. He is such an example to me and so many others.
51. I feel blessed to have such a great sister-in-law who I know would do anything for me and vise versa.
52. I feel like my friends are an extention of my family-what a blessing!
53. My husband is my best friend and for that I am grateful.
54. I could watch my children all day.
55. I am a people pleaser. I get taken advantage of sometimes b/c of this.
56. I think BHCC has the best meal service for new moms ever!
57. I wish I was not turning 30 in August.
58. I think if chips are baked you are allowed to eat the whole bag in one sitting.
59. I love TLC and HGTV.
60. Divine Design is my favorite.
61. I also love property ladder and Flip that House.
62. I love American Idol, and I was sad that Melinda DooLittle didn't make it to the finals.
the babies are up...

new background