We've had a busy week! Brent's mom came in town this past Thursday and she, Libby and I dorve down to Memphis on Friday. (Frances stayed with BeBe and Papa) Brent was already there for work, snd he and I went to the Keith Urban concert with some friends. It was sooo good! Long story, but we ended up in a suite, so that made it even better! We had a great 4th with family for lunch and going to see fireworks at the Sassers. Brent's aunt and cousin get in this afternoon from Houston-We can't wait to see them! And, I forgot to tag anyone, so Leslie, Michelle, Emily, Shana, Paula, and Kristy- You're tagged!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
We've had a busy week! Brent's mom came in town this past Thursday and she, Libby and I dorve down to Memphis on Friday. (Frances stayed with BeBe and Papa) Brent was already there for work, snd he and I went to the Keith Urban concert with some friends. It was sooo good! Long story, but we ended up in a suite, so that made it even better! We had a great 4th with family for lunch and going to see fireworks at the Sassers. Brent's aunt and cousin get in this afternoon from Houston-We can't wait to see them! And, I forgot to tag anyone, so Leslie, Michelle, Emily, Shana, Paula, and Kristy- You're tagged!