Friday, July 13, 2007
We had a great time with Brent's Aunt Janet, her daughter Katie, and Debbie!! I can't believe I don't have any pictures from the weekend! My grandmother, Aunt Laura, and Uncle Bobby were in town too and it was great to see them too! Frances loves being with "Mamaw Marilyn"! We had a fun day at the pool on Tuesday with Courtney, Dailey, Maisy, Christine, and Will. Frances was so excited to go to Brooke's house on Wed and play! Baby Cutler is getting so big and he is so cute-After eating lunch, Emily and I enjoyed 2 huge pieces of Costco cake and chocolate chip bars-it's amazing how hungry you are when your nursing! We all went to Amanda's Thurs to sew and put the girls down for a nap. I put Frances in a bed and knew she would get out. Amanda said there were nothing in the drawers, but Emma Cate's old clothes were in bins on the floor. After a couple hours of quietness I opened the door and she was in the middle of the bed in a 6-12 month overall, baby booties, and a pacy in her mouth-I wished I'd had my camera! Today is my dad's b.day-Happy 58th dad!! We love you!!! Somehow I managed not to take my camera anywhere this week! Hope everyone has a fun weekend!