
At Emma Cate's birthday party-It was lots of fun! EC is so precious. Happy 2nd birthday-We love you!! The video below is Libby saying "Mama". It's the best I could get on my digital camera. I have great video on the video camera-She says it over and over and it is so clear! My girls do it backwards--Frances said mama first too-Daddy came a couple months later-Sorry Brent! Also, I hit the big 3-0 on Monday! Brent cooked me a great dinner-chicken with portabello mushrooms, sauted asparagus, and corn. It was sooo good! He bought me a dozen roses and a gift certificate to TIBA spa. He did really good this year. To top it off-which is bittersweet b/c it really makes me feel old and totally uncool we looked at minivans. Leslie, I know you're disappointed! Give it a few months with Houston, and you may change your mind. My favorite I think is the Nissan Quest-the least "minivanish". We leave Friday for the beach with the Stephens-We are so excited!! **Please excuse the my voice on the video, and the white on Libby's head is toothpaste where she had a bow!