Friday, August 24, 2007

School's in session-Yeah!

Frances LOVES her new lunch bag! She also loves her dress from Belize that Meredith (Portis) Irwin gave her when she was born and the Honduran headband from BeBe and PaPa. (2nd day of school)
First day at school-She had a blast! She said she got to play with Riley, Dawson, Ella, and Brooke. She was so excited to have them in her class!




I had stiched this 6-9 month bubble back together to put in the garage sale. I'm kinda funny about putting my girls in denim when they're little, but Frances found it and was determined to make it fit her-she got it snaped but it was like a bathing suit! I had to put Libby in it that one time b/c it was too funny! (me being the obssessed mom ofcourse had to change Libby into something else before we went to Target)




Lawton came over so Laura Beth could run a couple errands. They were so sweet to each other! It really made my morning easier having Frances occupied!









new background