Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fun with the Tanners

Brent's grandparents came in town Tuesday afternoon, and we had a great time visiting with them. Frances loved Nana's glasses as you can see below!


Last Friday we went to eat and to the Pumpkin patch with MiMi (Emily), Brooke, and Cutler. They had a great time!



We've had fun week. Tuesday Dee-Dee, Abby, and Beau met us at the Littlebits sale-Kim had so many cute things always at great prices!! I got a lot of Christmas taken care of. (I have to mention that last week we went to the JnJs sale and they had a lot of cute things too!--I have such talented friends!!) Dee-Dee and I took the kids to Puffy Muffin and we actually did get to talk a little between the crowd control-I'm going to miss her so much! (and her precious children!) Bible Study on Wed was so good this week-I am blessed with a great small group that I am learning so much from. I had really debated on whether to do this study b/c of Frances already going to school on Tues/Thurs, but I am so glad I did. She loves playing with the kids a couple hours, and I didn't realize how much I needed this time to study and learn from others. We had a great time with Brent's grandparents just wish Brent had been here!! He did get to see them when they came through Memphis. Brent got in this afternoon and we are headed to the Family Retreat tomorrow night. Hope it goes well with the kids!


new background