They took a new pic of Frances today since she is actually sleeping-the first one I took with her smiling at the camera while she's supposed to be sleeping didn't turn out. I haven't posted about what Libby's doing now, and since this is the inly record I have (sad, I know) I thought I should put a couple things down. She's now a little over 7 months which I can't believe! She started saying DaDa a few weeks ago (and stopped saying MaMa for a couple weeks until I practically drilled it back into her). She can also say Hi and Bye-Bye, wave and clap. She has 2 little bottom teeth that she's had since about 6 months and I think she's getting a couple more. She really is the easiest little thing-she'll skip a nap and still be in the best mood. It scares me a little because Frances was very easy too-UNTIL she could crawl. Libby can already army crawl anywhere she wants to go and has started crawling a couple steps. As soon as Frances mastered this she was so busy I felt like I was in a dead sprint for atleast the next year. I pray that Libby will be a little bit lazier and not so curious! We had to go in for a weight check-which is normal for my kids and I am so proud to say that Libby was cleared until her 9 month checkup-She weighed 14.6 lbs at 7 months/8 days which put her at right under the 10%. The doctor was pleased with her growth, and I was so happy that we aren't going to through the same thing we did with Frances. Libby doesn't look small to me, so I was surprised when she fell so small on the charts to start with-She can already wear 6-12 months clothes that Frances wasn't wearing until way after her first b.day. Which remindds me to say that Frances is scheduled for her tonsilectomy on Dec. 6th-Please pray that this will go well and that she will put on some weight after she has this done.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Parent's Night and Libby Update
They took a new pic of Frances today since she is actually sleeping-the first one I took with her smiling at the camera while she's supposed to be sleeping didn't turn out. I haven't posted about what Libby's doing now, and since this is the inly record I have (sad, I know) I thought I should put a couple things down. She's now a little over 7 months which I can't believe! She started saying DaDa a few weeks ago (and stopped saying MaMa for a couple weeks until I practically drilled it back into her). She can also say Hi and Bye-Bye, wave and clap. She has 2 little bottom teeth that she's had since about 6 months and I think she's getting a couple more. She really is the easiest little thing-she'll skip a nap and still be in the best mood. It scares me a little because Frances was very easy too-UNTIL she could crawl. Libby can already army crawl anywhere she wants to go and has started crawling a couple steps. As soon as Frances mastered this she was so busy I felt like I was in a dead sprint for atleast the next year. I pray that Libby will be a little bit lazier and not so curious! We had to go in for a weight check-which is normal for my kids and I am so proud to say that Libby was cleared until her 9 month checkup-She weighed 14.6 lbs at 7 months/8 days which put her at right under the 10%. The doctor was pleased with her growth, and I was so happy that we aren't going to through the same thing we did with Frances. Libby doesn't look small to me, so I was surprised when she fell so small on the charts to start with-She can already wear 6-12 months clothes that Frances wasn't wearing until way after her first b.day. Which remindds me to say that Frances is scheduled for her tonsilectomy on Dec. 6th-Please pray that this will go well and that she will put on some weight after she has this done.