Bick and Libby-I'm going to go ahead and apoligize for all the sideways pics-new program and I didn't have time to change all the images and actually get them on the blog.
Uncle Ryne and Frances-She loves him!!
Brent, me, and the girls met Emily, Colby, and Abigail at the Galleria for lunch. It was so good to see them. They are such great friends-we wish we could see them more.
Precious Abigail and Frances-Isn't she the cutest little thing!!
playing with DeDe
Bick, Cousin Katie, Nana, Cousin Chad, Aunt Janet, and T on Thanksgiving. We had such a great time with all of them. I really our girls days out shopping on Friday. Thanks for taking care of the girls while I got my hair done too!
Libby taking a bottle from Libby--It was great to see her too! Thanks for letting us come see you at the store-I know it was kinda crazy!
The girls in their Christmas outfits-next time I'll make some that don't have such little polka-dots-It was a nightmare trying to get them perfect on the edges!
Frances and Libby LOVE the puppies!
We got to see Leslie and Avery Caroline and Houston on Monday. The kids loved playing in Santa's Village at Southlake. As always, we didn't have enough time! We had such a great trip to Dallas! We ate way too much, but that's part of it! Thank you Tanners for always being such great hosts! We love you!!