Friday, January 25, 2008

http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=100132541

I was in a hurry and I didn't quite figure this out. Sorry you have to go to the site to even see pics. Update on Frances-she is doing so well since surgery-eating GREAT!!, gaining weight!!, and sleeping so well!! We are so glad that we did it. Libby has taken a few steps, but we're not encouraging this too much. Her favorite word to say is mine-where on earth could she have heard this?-my favorite word she says is Yum! (she's said this for sweet potatoes and the whipped cream I let her taste-she reserves this word for the best!). She is everywhere!! She loves her big sister and watches her all the time. She also eats everything in sight, and she gets VERY upset(I mean a crying fit) if you are eating something while she's not. It doesn't matter if she has just eaten, she wants you to share what you have. What a difference from my first child!We've a fun month with friends and Frances and Libby are really starting to play together-so much fun to watch. We got to see Baby Mitchell (Neely Morris' baby-so precious!!), see Dee Dee, Abby, and Beau, go to Emery's 1st b.day, Addie's 5th, play with Chet, and more fun things-hope you're all doing well!

new background