
Frances and her cousin Gretchen watching The Little Mermaid...Gretchen was so sweet to tell Frances when the scary parts were coming, and tell her that Ariel was going to be okay. Frances just told me when she saw this picture that she was so glad that Gretchen was watching the movie with her, or she would have been very scared.

Still very happy at this point...We didn't put them to bed until 9:30 hoping that they would be so tired they'd go right to sleep. Well, Frances was way to excited. They were still talking at 10:15, we thought they would would drift off any minute. We kept hearing Frances, but not Gretchen until about 15
minutes later-crying! I ran in there and Gretchen told me she just wanted to go to bed, but Frances wouldn't stop talking to her! I threatened Frances that if I heard another word, she'd have to sleep with us (which would be punishment for us I knew, and hoped I wouldn't have to follow through with). We didn't hear anything for an hour, then I hear Frances singing-what in the world??? I ran in there again, and fortunately Gretchen was sleeping soundly. I was so afraid Frances would wake her up, that I took her in our room. She and Brent slept great. Isn't that always how it works? Well, the girls were all smiles that morning. Thanks Gretchen for being
sooo sweet!


We went to breakfast at my grandparents that morning. My sweet grandad, Pap, cooked for us.

Libby and Uncle Philip

The girls with my dad and Pap