Sunday, May 4, 2008

My mom and Frances planted about 10 herbs and put them in this beautiful planter for an early Mother's day present. Frances was so proud-she picked most of them out at Home Depot herself.
Frances with her buddies at "Miss"Betsy's house (Her sweet teacher had the 3 of them over Friday. Betsy said she put this sequin leotard on immediately, and now 3 hours later, she's still loving it)
my sweet babies

We had a dinner for all the ladies at BHCOC Thursday night. I was in charge of decorating one of the tables. We had to choose something we love. I collected tea sets when I was little and my girls love to have tea parties, so that was the theme of my table. There were so many cute ones, but I'd have to say my fav was the chocolate table. (I'll post a pic-It was so pretty and I ofcourse had to sample a little!) The ladies below were at my table. I didn't know several of them. They were all so sweet and I really enjoyed talking with all of them. Say a prayer for my new friend, JO Ann McCaffey. (next to me) She is having double knee replacement tomorrow, and she will have to stay at NHC until she recovers. (She will be away from home and her husand)





I feel so blessed when I see this pic-How lucky that Emily and I each have 2 children that are the same age! We love being with them!














new background