Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oak Grove Trip

Loving on Bick
Libby always puts her thumb in her mouth when she gets tired. I think it's so cute!




She loves drinking out of the water bottles! The girls loved being with Nana and T. They had so much fun!!

The Tanners backyard is beautiful!!! Brent's grandad does it all!!

Spending time with DeDe

They also loved playing the piano!! Libby loved to dance-I wish I could put the video from the video camera on here-this girl has some soul!! They are at the most fun ages. We are having so much fun with them.

This is the famous tractor that Brent rode when he was a little boy. FrancesLOVED riding it! T took her out on it everyday we were ther and it was the highlight of her day! We had a great time visiting with everyone and were so excited when the Theis' showed up on Sat-I can't believe I don't have any pics of them, Uncle Ryne and Jessi, or the Weirs!! We loved being with all of them!!


new background