Tuesday, August 5, 2008

15 Month Appt


Libby had her 15 month appt a couple of weeks ago. (a little over a month late) She weighed 21.3 lbs (18% up from 10%) and is 30 1/2 inches long(40% up from 24%)-yeah! She's really growing! I absolutely LOVE this age. She is doing something new every day. She has started saying phrases-her favs are: "I don't know", "Where's Sissy?", "I love you", "Where's Daddy?", "What's that?", "Why?"-asks this all the time-I thought I had a little while before this question would start, but luckily when I tell her why she usually says "ok". She is starting to say a lot of new words too-She picked up Frances' animals on her bed and said Hippo and Elephant-Frances loves teaching her new things. It's so much fun to watch them together. One of Libby's favorite things to do right now is read! She was in the playhouse for over an hour reading the day I took this pic (before it got sooo hot!) She goes in Frances' room and takes all the books off the shelves and looks through all of them-each page! It gives me a little time to get things done which is so nice! She also still LOVES dancing! If their is any background music she hears it and immediately starts moving. She also still loves food and will eat anything I put in front of her. She can spot a cookie a mile away-who can blame her for that? She has brought so much joy to our lives-We love you Libby!!

new background