
This past Fiday we met Courtney, Daliey, Maisy up at the Y. A soon as we were headed outside it started thundering, so the pool closed. Luckily, they all seemed content to come over and have a little playtime inside.

Brent's aunt Diane came in town with her friend Ann. We had such a great time visiting. Frances and Libby loved spending time with both of them. Please excuse the pouty face-after going to a play day, having friends stop by to play in the afternoon, going to the dr, and eating out with smile was gone. (It kinda makes me tired thinking about what all we did that day too!)

Frances and Tori had the best time dressing up! Libby was worn out after playing for about an hour, so she missed out on the fashion show. We had met Amanda, EC, and Will and Dawn for lunch at My Friend's Place earlier that day. Dawn was so sweet to take Frances and Emma Cate to Sonic and Kohl's while I got my Wal-Mart shopping done. It's amazing how much easier it is to just have one at my least favorite place to shop.

Sorry-this pic was read-only for some reason, so I couldn't flip it. I love this pic of Tori!!

All our pics from the pool were blurry, so this is the best one I have. Brent and I took the girls to the Y last night. We had the best time. Brent and I took turns going down the big slides-Frances thought we were so cool.

We met my mom and Aunt Jenny at Panera today for lunch. Jenny is finally showing, although you can't really tell in this picture. ALSO, Frances and Libby are going to have a new Aunt!! Ryne and Jessi got engaged and are getting married late spring/early summer. We are SO excited!!! They have been together a long time, so Frances and Libby already consider her their aunt, we're just glad to make it official!! We love you!