Sunday, July 27, 2008

Girls Beach Trip

The cove at Grayton Beach...We LOVE this place. It is perfect for little ones. It's separate from the ocean-about 15 ft from it and the girls can walk all the way across. This is one of the main reasons we go to this area of the beach.
We shared this pool with about 5 other houses, but everyone else staying there had older kids. Needless to say, we had the pool to ourselves at 6:45 am! (except this day-one other joined us)

This is another favorite-SHAVED ICE at Frost Bites in Seaside. We've been getting these for 16+ years. They are so good!! (especially vanilla cream-tastes just like snow cream-yum!)
getting every last drop!


We attempted a beach pic on the last day.....

from running to tired within about 3 mintues...

Believe it or not, this is the best pic I got. They had worn themselves out all week. We were either at the pool or the beach most of the time. It was such a relaxing trip. My mom and I went with the girls on Friday and stayed through Tues. My grandmother and aunt came on Fri-Mon. I can't believe I don't have any pics with them! I only took pics that first and last day. Brent and my dad were in Honduras while we were gone. They had a great trip too. Brent, Ryan and Adam Semanchik, and Jarrod Watson built a house together. My dad and brother worked on teeth. I really miss going on this trip-I love the children. I hope to go back one day when the kids are older.









new background