Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun Times

Frances is holding her puppy, Charlotte, from Lia and Jarrod. Libby had hers, Sarah, but I couldn't get a good pic of both of them. They LOVE these!!! They carry them around everywhere.
I bought this chick costume after Halloween last year for $4.99 (with chick feet too!! It was meant for Libby, but ofcourse big sis had to try it on too!

Libby loves the princess doll stroller-especially getting in it herself!! She has started to put her baby in it and even giving her a bottle-so cute!!
Neely Morris and her little boy, Mitchell, were in town this week and came over Friday. He is SOOO cute!! It was great to see her and catch up. We've been friends since birth, and I have so many wonderful memories with her and her family. It's so crazy that we are both moms now.

The girls love singing ring around the rosies, but are usually walking in a circle when doing it-They had done this about 10 times at the table and I just had to get a little video. As you can see Libby loves it!! (and ofcourse Frances is over it by the end of the 11th round)

new background