Saturday, July 5, 2008

Arrington Vineyards, Georgia Trip

We stayed with my Aunt Laura and Uncle Bobby. We all had so much fun. I can't believe I don't have any pics with my grandmother, but we did get a lot of video. Below are pics from the aquarium.

Libby loved the fish!
Frances, my mom, and I picked all these blueberries. They are so good!! Notice that we had to dress up before we could go pick them! My grandad planted these bushes a long time ago. He would be so happy to know that his great grandchildren are enjoying them! We had a great girls trip! We hope to do it again soon!
Brian turned 30 a couple of weeks ago and we went to Arrington Vineyards to celebrate. It was so pretty there. It was a great place for a picnic and to just relax. (something that I really appreciate now!)

These posts are all out of order-the one below is from today-sorry!

new background