Thursday, October 9, 2008

Beach Trip

At the baby pool...It was fenced in, so it was perfect for the babies.
Frances and Libby LOVED playing in the sand.


Debbie and Ricky's place is on the beach, so it is perfect for kids. We could go back and forth so easily.
This is Libby's favorite toy!! It's a big problem when I am trying to talk to someone. She wants to walk around with it all the time. I love to hear the conversations she has on it. She gets so excited when she can hear all the #s and see the phone light up. (a turned off phone is just not as fun) She'll say -"On please Mommy". I've had to limit her time on the phone, as it seems she always manages to find the Web browser.
Best Buddies! They have such a good time together! Brooke is just precious and such a little rule follower-I plan on her keeping Frances in line for many years!

At Captain Andersons....so good

All the kiddos wrestling around on the pull out sofa... This is the only pic I have of Cutler, and it's his backside! Poor Cutty didn't feel too well while we were in PCB. He had an ear infection, but he hung in there!
We had a great time at the beach!! We (Emily, Brooke, and Cutler, me, Frances, and Libby) all rode down in the van, and the kids did great!! Libby didn't make a peep the whole way down and back! The DVD is such a great thing for traveling. The kids were mesmerized. We spent our time at the pool and the beach, and even with 4 kids, it was relaxing. Can't wait to do it again!









new background