Friday, October 17, 2008

Gentry's Farm


The above pic was on the way home...What a terrible idea I had! We both got one and after a few bites, Frances decided it was too messy. I took it from her, and I was trying to eat both of them as fast as I could so they wouldn't get all over me. I knew I should just throw it out, but I couldn't bring myself to let all that good ice cream go to waste! I did finally pull into a parking lot and throw some of it out. They were huge! She finished it after most of the ice cream was gone. Next time I know to get one w/o chocolate (much to my dismay) and split it!

Francie and Frances...I love that Frances just loves her friends. She wants to be as close as she can!
Francie, Frances, and Larkin
Caroline, Ella, Frances, and Prady
Frances' class had a great time at Gentry's farm!

new background