I can't believe my baby is 2!! What a fun 2 yrs it has been with her!! She is so full of personality!
Libby loves:
*Food, food, and more food! (especially cake!)
*playing with her friends
*reading books (she can read the What Do You See? books, Charlie Monkey, and 5 Little Monkey books to me we've read them so much!) One of my fav things to see is Libby sitting in her chair reading one of those books to her dolls and animals.
*singing songs (some favs are B-I-B-L-E, Jesus Loves Me, Cinderella)
*giving hugs and kisses
*getting rocked before bed (Brent and I fight over who gets to rock her-We both love it!)
*Her white blanket
*talking all the time-this is one little girl who knows what she wants!
*She makes the funniest faces-she has quite a few!
*She is scared of ballons??
*She's our little "bucket of love" as Bick would say!!!
We love you, Libby!!!!