
At the McDonald's stop in Louisville...Frances jumped into Ronald's lap and said, Please take our picture." Libby thought Ronald was too "scawry".

Aver Caroline and Frances had so much fun together! They are two peas-in-a-pod. They both LOVE dressing up and dancing as you can see.



Houston wasn't so sure about being too close to Libby. She loved taking his things, poor little thing. He is the cutest little boy!

Sweet Houston

having fun at the Habachi grill...Frances LOVED it, and Libby thought the fire was "scawry". Are you seeing a pattern?

Jon made the girls caramel popcorn to eat during their movie. It was SOOO good!! I have to get the recipe! We had a great time with the Neelys!! I wish I had a pic of Michelle and her boys. They came over Thursday to play. Her boys are precious. It was great catching up with Leslie and Michelle. Leslie and Jon were so sweet to let us stay, and we hope to return the favor soon!