
My mom and I took the girls to see "Alli Babba and the 40 Thieves" on Friday. I thought they might be alittle scared, but they both really liked it. Frances said that Alli Babba must have been listening to the devil when he made his bad choices. She said she was so glad his mommy (actually it was hi fiance) had God in her heart b/c she kept everyone safe. Thanks for the lesson girl! Meanwhile, Libby just enjoyed shaking her hips to the music and "reading" some books.

Emma Cate came over after school on Thursday. She nd Frances decided to change into these awesome outfits for dinner. Brent and I tooke F and L to the play "Llama Llama". They both liked "Llama Llama Red Pajama, but "Llama Llama Mad at Mama" was a little too scary for sweet Libs.


Libby and I went to Brooke and Cutler's on Friday with Heather, Ella, and Knox. They all had fun!