Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Sweet Husband

I don't tell Brent nearly enough how much I appreciate him, but I feel so blessed to have him as my husband!! I am sitting in a VERY clean house thanks to Marta and Maria. This was their first time to clean, and they are amazing!! Brent started making his lunch a little over a month ago, and he takes it everyday. He stays up late Sunday night and makes food for the whole week. This saves soooo much! We were able to put getting the house cleaned a couple times a month in our budget b/c he does this. He also took care of Libby all weekend, so Frances and I could go to Georgia with Katie and Gretchen, and Locke and Vicki for L and V's shower and to see my grandmother, aunt, and uncle. (I'll post pics later) He does so much for me and the girls and we love him very much!

new background