Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oak Grove and Dallas

Frances and Libby playing with Bic....
Brent and I got to go out for his 31st b.day to our favorite place, Anamia's. Yum! Happy Birthday, Brent! I love you!
F & L LOVED swimming in DeDe and Bic's pool! Frances thought all of Bic's "gear" was so funny.
All four of us got haircuts in Dallas. We went for the low budget cuts for the girls, but they thought it was so cool. They were the only ones in the "salon", and they loved their "stylists".

Libby has a shoe fettish! She is always wanting to wear any and everyone's shoes. (She wore princess high heel shoes on our walk today.) We stayed at Nana an T's in Oak Grove on the way down. I had to charge my battery when we got there, so this is the only pic I got. T has a lot of great ones with he and Frances on the blue tractor. She was so excited about riding it! She rode it about 10 times in 2 days. Libby was a little scared of it, but did finally get on one time with Brent. Thanks Nana and T for having us. We really had a great time! We also had a great time in Dallas. I will post all the wedding festivities in the next post. I came away from the whole week truly feeling so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family!!

new background