Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Wedding

I wouldn't have put this one first, but Frances took this pic, and noticed that I hadn't put it on the blog.
with the beautiful bride! Jessi looked absolutely stunning. She is just as beautiful on the inside, and after more than 6 years of she and Ryne dating, I feel so blessed to finally call her my sister! Frances and Libby are so excited to have a new aunt too!
We were all honored to be in the wedding!
Jessi's friends were so sweet and helpful with the Frances and Libby. I meant to get a pic of Ryne and Jessi with the girls. They love their Uncle Ryne too. He is so good with them.

my tired baby
Yeah!
with cousin Megan and her hubby Nathan...Frances was the flower girl in their wedding. It's amazing how grown up she has become since then.

first dance
with their DeDe
We wish Ryne and Jessi many years of happiness. We love you!

new background