
Frances and Brooke all decked out. Brooke had just had a minor meltdown, but recovered quickly. Frances had a great time playing-wish I had a picture of her on the little motorcycle.

Libby and Cutler-big buddies! The stain on Libby's gown is ice cream! We had given Frances and Brooke a little bowl of ice cream. We looked on the table a minute later and couldn't find Frances' anywhere. Libby was in the exersaucer next to the table and had grabed it-none had gone in her mouth yet, but I'm sure it would have soon! (I forgot how quickly and how far babies can reach!)

I could eat them both up!! Emily and Jeremy had us out to their house for dinner tonight. It was so good, and we had a great time. Bunco was at my house Thurs night-several stayed to watch Grey's and I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time! We all have such a good time together, and I'm so blessed by these great friendships! We got to see Brent's Aunt Diane on Friday. Linda, Fran, me, and the girls met up with her at Opryland Hotel, and we went to Opry Mills. We had so much fun. It was great to see Diane-wish we had had more time to visit! Brent and I went to Baby Copeland Farley's funeral today. It was so incredibly sad, but I feel so blessed to have been there. Reading Boothe's blog about her precious daughter has truly been life changing for me. It's made me want to be a better wife and mother, to focus on the things most important, and to lean more on our Savior. If you have not been reading her blog, I urge you to do this. It is truly amazing.
www.conorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com