Saturday, September 8, 2007

Frances' Tea Party

The food--Peanut butter and Jelly triangles (like Telly on Sesame Street), cheese ball and crackers, mini quiches, blueberry and cranberry/orange muffins, apples and nutella, and CUPCAKES!
The girls colored, cut out and glued on shapes for their placemats. (I'm laminating them)

Dailey, Meg, and Addie having fun making their placemats


The 2 Libby's



Frances told me that I forgot the birthday hats when everyone got there-I didn't know this was a requirement! We made some out of the construction paper-she helped make them for all her friends and wrote their names on them. (well, what her version of their names are)




Cupcake cake... They all got to decorate their own cupcake, and most of them got a little carried away with the pink and blue dots!





Daliey, Frances, and Anna Kate making their cupcakes






Check out the cupcake next to Frances. It's Anna Kate's--her mom is cleaning her mouth full of pink dots when the pic is taken!







Libby and Cutler--they kept staring at each other-it was the cutest thing!








After the festivities--we probably just could have done this and they would have loved it! Becca and Meg, Emily and Brooke, Me and Frances, and Lauren and Anna Kate









Bick and Frances coloring after the party










Frances opened her gifts after everyone left and LOVED them all! She really wanted to get into the make-up, but I'm making her wait until after naptime!











Bad pic, but Libby is sitting up!! It lasted for about 5 seconds which is the best so far!












Libby's matching panties













new background