Frances graduated from swim lessons today in only 3 1/2 weeks! Yeah for her and me for the drive every morning!! It is so incredible to see. She wore all the clothes she has on above. To pass the test she: 1)swam to the wall 2)swam, floated, swam to wall 3)swam to the steps 4)stayed in floating position for a long time 5)was flipped over backwards and was able to get into her rest then swim to wall 6) had her jacket put over her face, threw it off and continued in her rest (float). She was so calm the whole time. She came up with a huge smile after Kennette flipped her over, which she said was very rare. But, Frances had an audience clapping for her, so she wasn't going to disappoint. I am so proud of her!!! I hate that Brent had to miss it (I taped it all for him). He is on a business trip. He got to come yesterday and I took a little video on my camera-this is just a little of what she learned. I would highly recommend this to all kids!! It makes me so at ease to take her swimming.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Frances graduated!!
Frances graduated from swim lessons today in only 3 1/2 weeks! Yeah for her and me for the drive every morning!! It is so incredible to see. She wore all the clothes she has on above. To pass the test she: 1)swam to the wall 2)swam, floated, swam to wall 3)swam to the steps 4)stayed in floating position for a long time 5)was flipped over backwards and was able to get into her rest then swim to wall 6) had her jacket put over her face, threw it off and continued in her rest (float). She was so calm the whole time. She came up with a huge smile after Kennette flipped her over, which she said was very rare. But, Frances had an audience clapping for her, so she wasn't going to disappoint. I am so proud of her!!! I hate that Brent had to miss it (I taped it all for him). He is on a business trip. He got to come yesterday and I took a little video on my camera-this is just a little of what she learned. I would highly recommend this to all kids!! It makes me so at ease to take her swimming.