Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Father's Day

The girls love their daddy! He is so caring, patient, and fun with them. Libby loves for Brent to swing her, build blocks with her, tickle her, and read to her. Frances loves for Brent to play ball with her, read to her, put her to bed, and take her to the park and Miyako's. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and dad to our babies!
Frances and Papa-What a blessing to have such a a great grandad!! He has been working so hard on the playhouse, and it is looking so cute!! He is such a great example of a servant for God. He is so generous and loving. The girls always have a blast with him! We love you dad!

They always love going to my grandad's house and spending time with him. Pap is so sweet and patient with them. He always has a treat for them!


And here is the dad-to be! He is such an unbelievable uncle!! I know he will be a great dad!!
I have to mention my sweet father-in-law and Brent's grandad T. They are such great men and the best grandads too!! I appreciate their example to Brent. I hope we can see them both again soon-We had such a great time with them a few weeks ago in Oak Grove (see below).

new background