The Adams came over the other night, and the girls made a mess with their brownies. Poor Emma Cate got hers stolen from Libby. She may look innocent, but when food is involved you better watch out!
*I'll go ahead and apologize for the bragging-I know every parent thinks their child is brillant!
1. She is doing great in swim lessons! She loves pleasing her teachers, and she is catching on quickly.
2. She can say the books of the old testament and do the puzzle of the map of the U.S. all by herself (as well as the whole chorus of Taylor Swift's "Our Song")
3. She yelled Mommy the other night, and I was so tired and was thinking-what now? When I got to her door she said-"God is awesome!!"
4. She asks why about 5000 times a day.
5. She dresses up everyday. Her teacher made a book for us and one whole page was dedicated to her in all the different outfits that she puts on when she gets to school.
6. When she does something or says something sweet a lot of times she'll ask me if God and Jesus are smiling at her.
7. She makes friends everywhere she goes. She loves playing with new people. There were a group of older kids sitting at a table a few away from us the other night and she wanted to be sitting with them so badly! She kept laughing when they were laughing and really thought she was part of their teenage conversation.
8. She is so much fun, loves her family and friends, and loves life! What a blessing from God she is to Brent, me, and Libby!
8 Things about Libby
1. She says thank you all the time-it's so sweet!
2. She also says bite all the time, usually followed by please
3. She is such a happy baby and is generally this way most of the time
4. She is not what you would call a good "church baby"-neither of my kids could sit still through service at this age-she's great in the nursery thank goodness!
5. She gets tickled very easily and has the cutest little laugh
6. She has some good dance moves!
7. Frances usually goes in her room first in the morning and I love listening to them play. Libby runs back and forth in her crib just laughing. She gets so excited to see us. This is Brent and my favorite time-that and bedtime with them.
8. She LOVES giving kisses and LOVES brushing her teeth!! When we walk past the bathroom she starts saying teeth, teeth-when I hand her the toothbrush she says-YEAH!!
I had been tagged a long time ago to do this, and these were things I wanted to remember about my girls.