The first video is "Round and round the garden like a teddy bear-left foot, right foot, tickle under there" an the 2nd one is "I Have Decided to Follow Jesus" and "Jesus Loves the Little Children". This one was taken last night and is out of place. It takes to long to upload to try and change it now. Libby gave a full concert last night. I wish I had video of the first part of the concert. She was singing the full songs on all of them! By the time I got the camera she was just doing little snip-its, but I'm just glad I got this!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
It's raining!
Libby on her 2nd day of school-still loving it! And, she's loving her new boots! Frances was so excited to get to wear her rainboots too!
The first video is "Round and round the garden like a teddy bear-left foot, right foot, tickle under there" an the 2nd one is "I Have Decided to Follow Jesus" and "Jesus Loves the Little Children". This one was taken last night and is out of place. It takes to long to upload to try and change it now. Libby gave a full concert last night. I wish I had video of the first part of the concert. She was singing the full songs on all of them! By the time I got the camera she was just doing little snip-its, but I'm just glad I got this!
The first video is "Round and round the garden like a teddy bear-left foot, right foot, tickle under there" an the 2nd one is "I Have Decided to Follow Jesus" and "Jesus Loves the Little Children". This one was taken last night and is out of place. It takes to long to upload to try and change it now. Libby gave a full concert last night. I wish I had video of the first part of the concert. She was singing the full songs on all of them! By the time I got the camera she was just doing little snip-its, but I'm just glad I got this!