Wednesday, November 5, 2008

There Here!!

Madison Leigh and Macey Katherine arrived around 6:00pm tonight. Madison weighs 6 lbs 3 ozs. and Macey weighs 4lbs 12 ozs. Everyone is doing great! What blessed little girls to have such awesome parents. My heart almost burst when I saw my brother carrying his sweet babies. I was so glad I got to see them for a brief minute before they had to go to the transition room. No one (besides Jeff) was going to get to see them again until 10:00 pm. Needless to say, the girls and I headed home. Can't wait to see them tomorrow, and take a lot of pics!!
We are SO ready for Brent to get home and BE home!! He has been in Toronto for a week, Memphis 2 weeks, and Chattanooga 3 days just this month! This is the last week of training, and then no more traveling for a long time-YEAH!

new background