
fun at the Puffy Muffin with Avery Caroline

Libby was very excited to be holding Houston's hand, and they are trying to give each other a kiss below.

Leslie and her kids spent the night with us on their way to Leslie's parents. We are so glad we are the midway point!! We all had a great time. All the kids played in the backyard and F.and A.C. ofcourse dressed up. Then we took the kids to ChickFila. Libby and Houston were back home and asleep by 6:30! Frances and Avery Caroline started out in bed together, but my child has no concept of personal space. A.C. decided that sleeping with her mommy would be a better idea. (And I don't blame her. I've slept with Frances too). They both went on to sleep pretty quickly, so Leslie and I got to catch up. We're looking forward to seeing them again in a couple weeks on their way back!